|Picture courtesy of https://www.bing.com/images|
- This will be Manchester United’s tenth league appearance with Bournemouth after their promotion in 2015 and United have lost twice, drawn once and won six times, the first game was a 2-1 loss at Dean Court and the latest result was a 1-0 loss again at Dean Court but United are unbeaten at Old Trafford (W3, D1).
- Anthony Martial and Marcus Rashford remain on 19 goals each this season, the last time two players scored 20+ goals in one season for United was in 2010/11 with Hernandez (20) and Berbatov (21) respectively.
- Paul Pogba registered his third assist of the season for Fernandes’ first goal against Brighton and that took him to 50 goal contributions in 105 Premier League matches
- Bournemouth have only registered one goal and two shots on target in their last three games.
- Josh King scored the winner against Manchester United earlier this season and has scored three of Bournemouth’s eight goals against Manchester United in the Premier League, more than any other Cherries player.
Predicted Lineup: De Gea, Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire (c), Shaw, Pogba, Matic, James, Fernandes, Rashford, Martial